Pages

Eyelash Curlers & Butcher Knives

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dr. Frank N Furter

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!


He's just a sweet transvestite from Transylvania! And now he's in your Sims game to unleash his free spirited sexual prowess on your sims. Here is my adaptation of Dr. Frank N Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm pretty sure everything is base game compatible except for the pearl necklace, you need WA. I think everything should explain itself, two outfits included, I do want to eventually do the other two he wears in the film. DO NOT touch his makeup, you will mess it up, I used "allowmultiwear" a lot on his face. Everything is high quality, all morphs, LODs, channels, as is expected from me. Enjoy!!!

Download - Sim
Download - Clothes






15 comments:

  1. This is so good! Spot on with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg amazing!! it looks just like him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO FREAKING LOVE YOU
    *.*
    looks totally like him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good likeness on this sim (great ourfits too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, this totally makes my Hallowe'en season. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late to comment but, OH MY GOD!!! I have wanted a Frank N Furter Sim for since forever! You are a mad genius and all my sims thank you from the bottom of their pixelated hearts as do I. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for this. :) There's just one thing though, the outfit isn't available for outerwear. Do you (or does someone) know if there's an easy way to also make it appear in the outerwear section? I'd love to see Frank N Furter parading through the snow in his undies, he's so hot he doesn't need thick clothes to keep him warm. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  8. His hair doesn't work for me for some reason, but I really really love this!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING!! omg rocky horror is my favorite film!

    ReplyDelete